The Marist PRSSA Regional Conference is only a couple of days away! We hope that you are all getting excited for a weekend full of networking and learning more about the public relations industry. Here are a few quick tips to ensure that you will be conference ready!
- Unsure of what to wear? Appropriate conference attire is business casual. That means professional blouses, dress pants, dress, skirts, button up shirts, etc. Wear comfortable shoes so that you can quickly and easily move from session to session.
- Sessions are on a first-come, first-serve basis so check them out on our website ahead of time to get an idea of which ones you want to attend. Also take a quick peak at our speakers’ pictures and bios so you can keep a look out for them at the conference.
- Take plenty of notes! Throughout the sessions and panel you will be given career advice from some impressive industry professionals. You will not regret quickly jotting down their advice.
- Count those business cards and make sure that you have enough to pass out to your peers and the industry professionals that will be attending. This will be an entire weekend of networking, so it is important to have your business cards on hand!
- If you are traveling from out of town, you might find that you have some spare time to enjoy the local area. Check out the Dutchess County Tourism website for fun ideas on local attractions.
- Interested in attending Bounce on Saturday night? Fill out the online waiver ahead of time to make your life easier during registration at conference.
We hope that you are excited to develop your well-rounded professional skills this weekend! Follow @MaristPRSSA on Twitter and remember to use the conference hashtag #MaristPRSSAConf.